Organic soil means it’s safe, garden-ready organic matter. Not all soil is created equal. Make sure you source organic matter fully broken down into humus compost that’s free of contaminants, large mulch-like pieces, or other materials that aren’t fully composted.
There is a difference between “soil” and organic soil you can trust. Our organic matter has been approved for organic gardening purposes by OMRI. The high heat compost method used to make our organic soil means you can plant with peace of mind.
No Mixing Needed
- Growing the most beautiful organic lawns;
- Use it as your main organic-approved gardening soil when creating or topdressing flower beds;
- Soil³ will serve as topsoil approved for organic gardening;
- Fill your raised beds and plant your veggies directly in it;
- Replace other potting mixes with Soil³ and use it as potting soil to plant your container gardens.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Add Soil3 to your preparation plan. Your plants will grow better, look better, and you will enjoy your lawn and garden much more when you start with Soil3.